High Broker Commissions, Fast Funding
The commissions we pay business brokers who book business finance clients with us are among the highest in the industry. Plus, we look for reasons to say YES to new business rather than focusing on potential issues.
We Work with Business Brokers of All Types
We work with invoice factoring business brokers to book deals for a variety of industries, including industries where factoring is well-known and others that are just discovering its benefits as a cash flow financing tool.
We also connect clients with financing that is suitable for both B2B organizations and retail business models. We specialize in creating tailored solutions; if you don’t see the industry or business finance tool you were looking for, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more solutions.
We book invoice factoring deals in many different industries, including;
- Trucking, transportation and logistics
- Supply chain distributors and manufacturers
- 3rd party vendors such as Zulily vendors and Amazon merchants
- Vendors selling through Costco, Sams Club, Walmart and other mass retailers
- Textiles, clothing, accessories and other wholesalers
- Oil and gas (and all oil field contractors)
- Staffing and temporary employment agencies (security services, nursing, etc.)
- Business consulting and B2B business services
And others – feel free to ask! We routinely fund or source a wide variety of business finance tools that can help you serve more clients and tailor solutions to their needs and preferences. Our programs run the gamut from working capital and cash flow solutions for B2B organizations to financing for retailers, restaurants, service businesses and franchises; including:
- invoice factoring (or receivables financing)
- business cash advances
- merchant cash advances
- business loans – business line of credit
- equipment financing
- equipment lease financing
- semi truck and trailer financing
- construction financing – factoring invoices, purchase orders and progress billings
- and more!
Do More Business
Our mission has remained consistent from day one – to help our customers grow from where they are today to where they want to be tomorrow. Our tools are tailored to give business owners access to the working capital they need to grow while also keeping them in control, so they can make decisions that are in the best interests of their businesses. We would love to put these resources to work for your clients, too; including:
- Invoice factoring with rates as low as 1%
- Free same day funding with advances as high as 98%
- Non-recourse factoring at rates comparable to full recourse
- Multiple cash advance programs sourced for competitive rates
- Flexible options on cash advances including no UCC filing
- Prompt, professional customer service from dedicated account managers