IFA - International Factoring Association Code of Ethics
As a proud International Factoring Association member, DB Squared provides invoice factoring services in accord with the IFA Code of Ethics.
IFA Code of Ethics:
- Members will aspire to the highest level of professional ethics, as generally expected by the business community.
- Members will aspire to the highest level of industry competence through continued education, and by sharing ideas and experiences with other International Factoring Association (IFA) members.
- Members shall be honest and thorough in all business dealings, including dealings with clients, client’s customers, lenders, and others in our industry.
- Members shall utilize and maintain accurate accounting systems to track each client’s transactions.
- Members shall treat all client information as confidential. This information shall not be disclosed to any person or entity, other than at the client’s direction or by court order.
- Members will facilitate the move from one factor to another, should a client wish to make a change. Members shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
- No member shall engage in any activity constituting or leading up to a conflict of interest.
- Members shall treat all persons fairly and equally, regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin.
- Members shall assist one another in all industry aspects, except for proprietary information.
- Members shall not use or take advantage of information which may have been obtained in the process.
- Members shall subscribe to truth in advertising standards.
- Members shall strive to promote the International Factoring Association (IFA) and its goals and objectives, as well as the commercial finance industry as a whole, through educational venues, public relations opportunities and member advertising media.
- Members shall communicate non-confidential information relating to other members violation of this Code of Ethics to the (IFA) International Factoring Association Board of Directors. In the event of such a violation, the member will be required to change their behavior.
For more information, visit the official website of the International Factoring Association (IFA).
Ultimately, the characteristics common to the top invoice factoring companies are the same reasons that you should choose DB Squared for receivables financing.
Find out more about the benefits of factoring invoices with International Factoring Association members like DB Squared, or contact us using the quick quote form below or toll free at 866-855-3640 for a free, no-obligation quote for receivables financing services.