Waste management, recovery and recycling industry invoice factoring speeds up cash flow, enabling you to focus on running your organization instead of waiting on payments.
Invoice factoring enables you to focus on growing your organization instead of chasing customer payments. This cash flow solution could be ideal for:
- Waste management facilities
- Waste management equipment manufacturers and distributors
- Materials recovery facilities (bulk handling, single stream recycling, sorting facilities, etc.)
- Municipal solid waste recycling services and facilities, including government contractors
- Commercial recycling services and facilities
- Industrial recycling facilities
- Construction and demolition recycling
- Compost and organics recycling
- Dry Anaerobic Digestion facilities
- e-Waste recycling services and plants
- Tire recycling (also known as rubber recycling) facilities
- Waste-to-energy recycling facilities
- Recycling equipment manufacturers and wholesalers – and more
If your organization serves the recycling industry in some capacity and invoices it’s buyers for payments, invoice factoring could help you speed up cash flow and grow more quickly. In an industry growing faster than ever before, expediting cash flow could be the key to out-pacing competitors and taking advantage of fast-emerging opportunities.