Supply Chain Finance
We offer two basic types of supply chain finance solutions: Supply chain invoice factoring, which expedites cash flow, and supply chain business loans and loan alternatives that provide an infusion of working capital.
Supply Chain Finance Solutions by Industry
As a supply chain finance specialist, DB Squared helps manufacturers and distributors gain access to the working capital needed to grow more quickly.
Funding can be used for many different purposes, such as making improvements that impact operational efficiencies, lowering operating costs, buying or leasing equipment, making repairs, fulfilling bigger orders or taking on new business more quickly.
This type of financing is ideal for supply chain, logistics, energy, telecom and similar utilities, manufacturers, distributors and — often — the vendors and suppliers who serve companies in industries such as:
- Transportation and trucking
- Textiles and clothing
- Vendors selling through sites like Zulily and Amazon
- Groceries, food production and beverages
- Staffing and temporary work agencies
- Cable and telecom installation and construction
- Oil and gas, mining, and other energy industry companies and contractors
- Manufacturing, distribution and logistics companies — plus many more
Find out more about supply chain finance solutions by requesting a quick quote using the form above or by giving us a call at 866-855-3640. In most cases, we can provide a free, no obligation quote for supply chain business financing in as little as 24-48 hours.