Manufacturing Financing - Invoice Factoring
Manufacturers can expedite cash flow by unlocking the working capital in unpaid customer invoices when they factor them with DB Squared. Factoring rates as low as 1% and high advance rates help you grow your manufacturing business faster.
Why Choose Us for Manufacturer Invoice Factoring?
Even if you are already using invoice factoring as a manufacturing finance tool, we encourage you to apply for a free, no-obligation factoring proposal so that you can make sure you have the best factoring agreement in place for your organization. When you factor invoices with DB Squared, you can expect:
- Low factoring fees – ranging from 1-5%
- High advances on factored invoices – up to 98%
- Free same day funding
- Free credit checks on your customers
- No long term contracts or hidden penalties
- No hidden fees, and no application or due diligence fees
- No monthly minimums – factor only when you choose to
- Non-recourse supply chain factoring reduces financial risk from bad debt
- You choose whether to invoice your customers or turn the task over to us
Plus, you will receive prompt, professional customer service with a dedicated account manager, which means you will be working with someone that understands and appreciates the unique needs of your business.